10.11.2007

off the gravy train

i have officially fallen off the dieting bandwagon yet again. i did so well, for about a week and a half. but then i got sent yet again across the state and all bets were off. the three pounds i had lost have mysteriously and ever so quickly returned. my energy has returned to nil and i don't believe i've made an entry into my food diary in about five days.

so tomorrow again starts the diet. my sandwich is already made. a salad is in the works. i'm exploring options for cold-weather fruits and veggies.

but first, i'm going to bed really, really early and sleeping for a long time.

2 comments:

Ranting said...

Don't lose hope. I am fighting the battle of the bulge as well. However, it is so I don't become diabetic in the process of hatching my lilttle one...So hang in there.

You can do it!!!

spin.lizzy said...

thanks, friend! i hope your pregnancy is going well.